This New Year’s Eve, King Pine invites families to ring in the New Year with an evening of skiing, riding, music and fun – complete with torchlight parade and fireworks!
4 – 9 p.m. – $19 per Junior, $29 per Adult
Moonlight 4 Pack available – 4 friends or family get 4 night lift tickets for only $66!
A New Year’s Eve ticket includes:
Activities for the entire family!
- Night skiing and riding from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Outdoor music and campfire at the base of King Pine
- Torchlight parade begins at 9:00 p.m. – first 100 people meet at 8:45 p.m. at the top of the Open Slope.
- Skiers MUST be able to ski an intermediate Blue Square trail in the dark!Hi-intensity glow sticks will be used.
- Fireworks to follow torchlight parade at 9:20 p.m.
- Toast to the New Year at the Trail’s End Tavern!
Additional New Year’s Eve Activities
Torchlight Tubing: Tickets are just $19 per person for each 2-hour session. Tubes are provided by King Pine. One rider per tube. Please reserve at (603) 367-8896 x247