BARTLETT NH – The Red Parka Pub Challenge Cup Committee is happy to be presenting the 47th Annual Challenge Cup Race. The committee is setting a modest fundraising goal of $10,000 and “Bump It Up” yet again this year.
- MASKING POLICY WILL FOLLOW VAIL’S PROTOCOLS ON THE EVENT DAY
- Racers that deferred their enry fees from the 2020 event will have that credit used for their 2022 entry. The credit should show when you sign into your SkiReg account.
***UPDATE*** As of 1/14/21
Due to rise in COVID cases, there will be no Bib Draw at the Red Parka Pub the night before the race or skier buffet and raffle/auction after the race this year in Ptarmigan’s Pub. PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW TO UNDERSTAND HOW THIS YEAR’S RACE WILL OPERATE.
- All registered racers get a full day lift ticket to Attitash and guaranteed two runs on the race course. Additionally, registered racers will receive a race hat and be eligible to win raffles. This is an age 21+ race.
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 16th. There will be no Bib Draw event at the Red Parka Pub. There will be no day-of registrations for the 2022 race.
- All proceeds from the race benefit the Eastern Slope Ski Club. There are no entry refunds.
- All racers must pick up their bib and sign a Vail Resorts Race Waiver prior to the race in the South Wing of the Attitash Base Lodge. Registration is open 7:30am-8:30am