NORTH CONWAY NH – The seventh annual Festival of Trees is taking place at Settlers Green from November 25th to December 4th! A fundraising event for the local non-profit RSVP, this event focuses on holiday cheer, and decorations. Locals and businesses sponsor the event by decorating trees, each with their own flair and theme. Trees are then on display for guests to view and vote on their favorites. Each paid admission includes 10 raffle tickets to bid on the Holiday tree of your choice and additional raffle tickets are available at a cost of $10 for 25 tickets. The tree raffle will be held on Sunday, December 4th, with winners taking the decorated tree they bid on home with them.
A cookie decorating table will also be set-up this year for kids and adults to enjoy, and while you view each tree, you can also tackle your holiday shopping list with tax-free shopping at Settlers Green.
Click the link for more information!
Additional 25 raffle tickets can be purchased for only $10.00
Increase your chance to WIN your favorite Christmas tree!
- Trees include all decorations, lights, gifts, gift certificates, “everything on it and under it”.
- Place a raffle ticket in the “bucket or bag” next to your favorite trees.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn on Sunday, December 4, between 9 AM & 2 PM.
- Winners will be contacted after 2PM on Sunday, December 4 to arrange for pickup
- Winners do not need to be present to win and will be contacted by phone. The contacted winners can pick up their tree(s) between 2PM & 5PM on Sunday, December 4.
- Winners are solely responsible for taking their trees down and removing their tree from the venue. Winners will have one week to collect their tree(s).
- Boxes and tree bags will be available for transporting.