https://www.horsefeathers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/redparka.jpg 778 1944 admin https://www.horsefeathers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Logo-250.png admin2023-03-14 15:17:032023-03-14 15:18:27Red Parka Challenge Cup Race – March 17th
Red Parka Challenge Cup Race – March 17th
BARTLETT NH – The Red Parka Pub Challenge is held on the third Friday in March every year at Attitash Mountain Resort, located in Bartlett, New Hampshire. Limited to 175 racers. Entry fee $70 includes lift ticket, Challenge Cup hat, buffet featuring our signature pub favorites & discount beers.
- All registered racers get a full day lift ticket to Attitash and guaranteed two runs on the race course. Additionally, registered racers will receive a race hat and be eligible to win raffles. This is an age 21+ race.
- There will be an Awards Party in Ptarmigan’s Pub after the race. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer the Racer’s Buffet this year. Ptarmigan’s will have full food service available.
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 15. There will be a Bib Draw at 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 16 at the Red Parka Pub. The race fee is $100 to sign up on the day of.
- All proceeds from the race benefit the Eastern Slope Ski Club. There are no entry refunds.
- All racers must pick up their bib and sign an Attitash Waiver prior to the race. Registration is open 7:30am-8:30am.
- All registered racers can opt-in for the PledgeReg, which allows you to set up a personal fundraising page for ESSC.
- The two highest fundraisers at the close of registration on Wednesday, March 15 will be awarded Bib #1 & Bib #2 for Race Day.
- The #1 fundraiser will also be receive recognition and a prize at the outdoor awards ceremony after the race.
- A racer who raises over $500 will have their race fee waived.
- We will have a 50/50 raffle at the Bib Draw and raffles at the Awards Ceremony.
- Absolutely no alcohol is permitted on the race hill or at the bump. Alcohol is available to purchase at Ptarmigan’s Pub or the Cantina on the deck of the Attitash Lodge.
- M- Men – Top 32 will have run offs in finals – A & B Divisions
- W- Women **The Women’s Finals will be based strictly on the top 8 Women’s Qualifying times. Women will run against Women**
- MV- Vets 40-49 who have raced 3 times – Top 8 will have run off in finals
- ML- Men Local – mailing address in Mt Washington Valley (includes Fryeburg) top 8 will have runoff in finals
- Super Vets 50-59 who have raced 3 times – Top 2 will have run off in finals
- MVL- Men Vet 40-49 Local – prizes for top 3
- MVL50- Men Vet 50-59 Local – Prizes for top 3
- MVL60- Men Vet 60-69 Local – Prizes for top 3
- MV50- Men Vets 50-59 – Prizes for top 3
- MV60- Men Vets 60-69 – Prizes for top 3
- MV70- Men Vets 70+