BARTLETT NH – The Red Parka Pub Challenge Cup Committee is happy to be presenting the 47th Annual Challenge Cup Race. The committee is setting a modest fundraising goal of $10,000 and “Bump It Up” yet again this year.
- MASKING POLICY WILL FOLLOW VAIL’S PROTOCOLS ON THE EVENT DAY
- Racers that deferred their enry fees from the 2020 event will have that credit used for their 2022 entry. The credit should show when you sign into your SkiReg account.
***UPDATE*** As of 1/14/21
Due to rise in COVID cases, there will be no Bib Draw at the Red Parka Pub the night before the race or skier buffet and raffle/auction after the race this year in Ptarmigan’s Pub. PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW TO UNDERSTAND HOW THIS YEAR’S RACE WILL OPERATE.
- All registered racers get a full day lift ticket to Attitash and guaranteed two runs on the race course. Additionally, registered racers will receive a race hat and be eligible to win raffles. This is an age 21+ race.
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 16th. There will be no Bib Draw event at the Red Parka Pub. There will be no day-of registrations for the 2022 race.
- All proceeds from the race benefit the Eastern Slope Ski Club. There are no entry refunds.
- All racers must pick up their bib and sign a Vail Resorts Race Waiver prior to the race in the South Wing of the Attitash Base Lodge. Registration is open 7:30am-8:30am
PINKHAM NOTCH, NH – The Tuckerman Inferno, an evolution of the original American Inferno ski races of the 1930s, consists of:
- 6-mile fat bike ride at Great Glen Trails
- 6-mile freestyle cross country ski at Great Glen Trails
- 5-mile backcountry snowshoe from Great Glen Trails to Pinkham Notch Visitor Center
- 3+-mile mountain run up the Tuckerman Trail to Mount Washington’s Tuckerman Ravine
- A ski/snowboard mountaineering race with a giant slalom component in and/or around Tuckerman Ravine.
Skiers and snowboarders will continue down the Sherburne ski trail to a finish at the AMC Pinkham Notch Visitor Center.
Up to 600 athletes will compete–solo, or in relay teams–for a one-thousand-dollar cash prize, plus various additional prizes, and a chance to become the next Tuckerman or Tuckerwoman champion.
Bob is not just our Maine comedian, he is one of the funniest people in the current world of comedy. His viral videos have thrust him into further popularity as one of the hottest and most sought after comedians in the country. But we are lucky he will still come to us! You know’em, you love’m…more than 15 years as a stand-up comic, Maine’s own Bob Marley has been featured in his own special on Comedy Central, and is one of the few comics to do the complete late night TV circuit: The Late Show with David Letterman, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O’Brien and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Craig Kilborn. But all those accolades aside, he is just one of us, and we can’t get enough of him. And geesh don’t we all need to laugh right now. Always a quick sell out!