NORTH CONWAY NH – Valley Pride Day is an annual litter clean up day in the Mount Washington Valley and western Maine that will take place May 7, 2022. Everyone comes out to clean a stretch of road in their community. Participating towns will each have a contact person who will provide a masks-on supplies distribution process. Follow our page for details.
The 2022 event is committed to keeping participants safe and thus will not be holding a large group public celebration. Every spring community members, young and old, come together and work to keep our corner of the world clean and beautiful.
Save the Date! Spread the word! Sign up to act as Lead Contact for your town. Seeking volunteers to post flyers in each town. FMI firstname.lastname@example.org
JACKSON NH – A recognized, Quintessential, New England Village and a highly visited resort destination plays host to the 32nd Wildquack Duck Race & Music Festival on Sunday, May 29th, 2022!
Continuing with tradition admissions to the event remain FREE!
- Food, Duck Races, Kids Activities, Traveling Train Rides, an Incredible Silent Auction
- Live Music from Local Favorites Al Shafner and Dennis & Davey
- Local Artisans wares on display and for purchase
- kids games and activities
This is an entire community family fun-filled day in the park with so much to do throughout the day the events have its own brochure. The day’s events start at 8 AM and the first Duck Race goes off at 1:45 PM. To receive your brochure of individual events and times… call the office at 603-383-9356/978-580-0905 or visit www.jacksonnh.com/events-in-jackson.php. You can request a mailed brochure by emailing email@example.com.
BARTLETT NH – The Red Parka Pub Challenge Cup Committee is happy to be presenting the 47th Annual Challenge Cup Race. The committee is setting a modest fundraising goal of $10,000 and “Bump It Up” yet again this year.
- MASKING POLICY WILL FOLLOW VAIL’S PROTOCOLS ON THE EVENT DAY
- Racers that deferred their enry fees from the 2020 event will have that credit used for their 2022 entry. The credit should show when you sign into your SkiReg account.
***UPDATE*** As of 1/14/21
Due to rise in COVID cases, there will be no Bib Draw at the Red Parka Pub the night before the race or skier buffet and raffle/auction after the race this year in Ptarmigan’s Pub. PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW TO UNDERSTAND HOW THIS YEAR’S RACE WILL OPERATE.
- All registered racers get a full day lift ticket to Attitash and guaranteed two runs on the race course. Additionally, registered racers will receive a race hat and be eligible to win raffles. This is an age 21+ race.
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 16th. There will be no Bib Draw event at the Red Parka Pub. There will be no day-of registrations for the 2022 race.
- All proceeds from the race benefit the Eastern Slope Ski Club. There are no entry refunds.
- All racers must pick up their bib and sign a Vail Resorts Race Waiver prior to the race in the South Wing of the Attitash Base Lodge. Registration is open 7:30am-8:30am