NORTH CONWAY, NH – Sponsored by Lindt Chocolate Shop – join us 11am-2pm for activities for young families as we celebrate Easter on the Green!
Easter Treasure Hunt
Follow the Treasure Trail around our open-air Courtyard and discover eight bunnies and eggs. Collect a punch at each location, then turn in the punch card at Customer Service for an Easter Basket full of goodies. Four of the 150 baskets available will include a $50 Settlers Green Gift Card. Treasure Trail maps are available at Customer Service during the event. Kids ages 12 and under are welcome to participate, while supplies last.
Punch cards and maps are available at Customer Service.
Meet the Easter Bunny
The Easter Bunny will make an appearance at this year’s event! He will be hanging out at Customer Service during the event for great photo opportunities.
PINKHAM NOTCH NH – Burgeon Outdoor Presents The Northeast’s Toughest Single Day Winter Adventure Race
Individuals and relay teams of two to five people compete to see who will be the fastest to cover a rugged backcountry course traversing Mount Washington’s eastern flank from Great Glen Trails to Tuckerman Ravine. Proceeds benefit the Mount Washington Avalanche Center.
BARTLETT NH – The Red Parka Pub Challenge is held on the third Friday in March every year at Attitash Mountain Resort, located in Bartlett, New Hampshire. Limited to 175 racers. Entry fee $70 includes lift ticket, Challenge Cup hat, buffet featuring our signature pub favorites & discount beers.
- All registered racers get a full day lift ticket to Attitash and guaranteed two runs on the race course. Additionally, registered racers will receive a race hat and be eligible to win raffles. This is an age 21+ race.
- There will be an Awards Party in Ptarmigan’s Pub after the race. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer the Racer’s Buffet this year. Ptarmigan’s will have full food service available.
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 15. There will be a Bib Draw at 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 16 at the Red Parka Pub. The race fee is $100 to sign up on the day of.
- All proceeds from the race benefit the Eastern Slope Ski Club. There are no entry refunds.
- All racers must pick up their bib and sign an Attitash Waiver prior to the race. Registration is open 7:30am-8:30am.
- All registered racers can opt-in for the PledgeReg, which allows you to set up a personal fundraising page for ESSC.
- The two highest fundraisers at the close of registration on Wednesday, March 15 will be awarded Bib #1 & Bib #2 for Race Day.
- The #1 fundraiser will also be receive recognition and a prize at the outdoor awards ceremony after the race.
- A racer who raises over $500 will have their race fee waived.
- We will have a 50/50 raffle at the Bib Draw and raffles at the Awards Ceremony.
- Absolutely no alcohol is permitted on the race hill or at the bump. Alcohol is available to purchase at Ptarmigan’s Pub or the Cantina on the deck of the Attitash Lodge.
- M- Men – Top 32 will have run offs in finals – A & B Divisions
- W- Women **The Women’s Finals will be based strictly on the top 8 Women’s Qualifying times. Women will run against Women**
- MV- Vets 40-49 who have raced 3 times – Top 8 will have run off in finals
- ML- Men Local – mailing address in Mt Washington Valley (includes Fryeburg) top 8 will have runoff in finals
- Super Vets 50-59 who have raced 3 times – Top 2 will have run off in finals
- MVL- Men Vet 40-49 Local – prizes for top 3
- MVL50- Men Vet 50-59 Local – Prizes for top 3
- MVL60- Men Vet 60-69 Local – Prizes for top 3
- MV50- Men Vets 50-59 – Prizes for top 3
- MV60- Men Vets 60-69 – Prizes for top 3
- MV70- Men Vets 70+